Sunday, July 13, 2008

Finally another post!!!

The long hiatus is due to the fact that I was on vacation and I have been trying to get the spyware off of my computer. So until I am sure thatall of the viruses are off for good, I won't put the downloadable clips on rapidshare. I will continue to post the entire previews on this blog. (In other words, you can still see the vids on the blog itself.)Sorry for the inconvenience. If you still want to request for a downloadable clip ofone of the ones that I post,you can email me.

-Desi

And now back to the boobies!!!


**Some of the following have been posted on Dailymotion.


Big tits in yellow (courtesy of Bang Bros)





Huge bbw tits being rubbed!!
She's got a pair of funbags on her doesn't she?



Fuko in a shiny red bikini!!!!
I'm a BIG fan of Fuko, I think we all know why!



Big tits in van!!!


Nice BBW boobs getting fondled!!!


Huge tits in red bikini!




Nice tits and ass!!!!


Beautiful stacked black girl!!! (Courtesy of Bang Bros)

I like!!! I like!!!



Big tits in Blue Sweater!!!


Slim n Busty!!!



Busty Ebony BBW showin' it off!!


Stacked woman getting ready for a bath!!!


A short but a good vid!!!!



Big tit flash!!!



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BBW pool party!!!!

One of my favorite clips in my library!!!
I hope you enjoy this update fellow huge funbag lovers.
Stay tuned for more!!!
-Desi

No comments: